Sunday, October 21, 2007

Vinyl - Day 2

For me, listening to my old record collection is both rewarding and frustrating. Some time ago, I disconnected and stored the turntable, mostly due to the fact that my stereo does not have a pre-amp. Instead, I'm forced to listen through the computer, with the turntable connected to a Griffin iMic and either using Final Vinyl or Amadeus software to listen. The speaker setup is not all that great, so I'm having to use the portable computer speakers. Not a lot of Hi-Fi going on there. But, at least, it's allowing me to catch up on some older stuff that I haven't heard in years.

Today's list
  • 12 in a Roe - Tommy Roe
  • Robbie Robertson - Robbie Robertson
I've got too much to do to sit around at the desk all day, I'd much rather have my music portable, so in a little bit I'm going to put on the iPod and check out today's podcasts as well as some freshly downloaded music from AmieStreet.

No comments: