Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hallowe'en

A fairly successful Hallowe'en this year, even if things were a bit different.
  • Trick or Treaters were much later because DST is still in effect. The first came shortly before 7 PM, and the last just before 9 PM
  • I carved the pumpkin about 4:45. Brad carved his earlier in the morning before he went to work
  • Brad wanted some Hallowe'en music to play at his work party, so I had to run down to the restaurant to get it to him, so I missed the first few Trick or Treaters
  • Cece handled most of the candy, but didn't get 100% accurate count. Even so, we figure we had over 100, up from previous years
  • The house had lights up and the two pumpkins were lit. I had my traditional music playing from the iPod into the boom box and out the window. Didn't put up much else in the way of decorations outside.

No comments: