Tuesday, December 2, 2008

NaNoWriMo


NaNoWriMo 2008 is over. I failed to blog anything during the month of November, choosing to devote my creative juices to writing that 50,000 word novel. You can see my daily progress at http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/402542. For a bit, it looked like an impossible task to complete, but I cranked it up in the final two weeks to make my goal.

As revealed there, I was a winner my first time out. Whether or not I do it again next year is up for debate. My wife hated my devoting so much time to it, but it was fun and rewarding nonetheless.

I will be posting chapter by chapter (there are a little more than fifty of them) as I go through them and fix obvious typos. I don't plan on changing the structure of significant text. It's the first draft, so expect a bit of crap. Look for the tag OGFNovel.

No comments: